Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2 months of Theo

It's hard to believe that my little lion man is 2 months old now (well, by the time I'm actually getting around to writing this, it's closer to 10 weeks, but hey...)

He continues to embrace a low key, happy attitude. He eats and sleeps well (so well, in fact, that I'm quite afraid to talk about it for fearing of jinxing it!)

At his two month check up the doctor was so pleased with his growth - both height and weight. He left the hospital a little peanut, losing over 1lb from when he was born till check out. He has more than made up for that and is growing big and strong - almost out of 3 month clothes.

He is interacting so much more now and staying awake for longer periods of time. The cooing and smiling is going on in full force which is one of the most rewarding parts of motherhood. The hair is still in full effect (see two-month picture below) and from the looks of it, isn't going anywhere. I've actually had random bald men stop me and gawk in envy :)



We're putting the finishing touches on his room this weekend - decorations, including a fun mobile that our wonderful friend Karen made him (she made a similar one for Sophia) and wall decals. Pictures to come on the next blog entry.


He is still coming to work with me on Wednesdays and is quite the hit of the office. It actually proves to be one of the most unproductive days for me - not because of him, but because of all my co-workers coming in to visit. My favorite is when they stand there, watching him sleep until he wakes up. He actually gets lots of hugs and love there, so it's a win for everyone.

A parting shot - because it all comes back to the hair. This is a rare, post-bath, non greasy shot.




No comments:

Post a Comment