Monday, August 16, 2010

Sophia's Portraits - 9 months

We finally got around to getting professional shots of Sophia done. I so wish I had done it earlier, as the "Mamas" from Two Mamas Photography were amazing. The best part - they are very affordable and give you the CD of photos when you're done. They'll clean up 10 shots they like best, but you get all of them.



The 20-minute session was done on Cambridge Common (my choice); Mandy and Renee jumped right in with Sophia. It was fun,
entertaining and we got some great shots. I've posted a few; you can check the rest out on my facebook page.




We did most of the shots in a beautiful dress given to us by my high school basketball coaches (thanks Web & Mary!)












We also did some fun diaper shots - gotta love the gDiapers with ruffles - an outfit in a diaper:








And finally - my personal favorite:

No comments:

Post a Comment