Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy New Year

It's been awhile since I've blogged - since last year!
It was amazing to have a full two weeks off with the kids. I'll admit, I was nervous about being a full-time SAHM for that time. There are definitely days when work is a sanctuary. But we all survived and filled our time up with good playdates and visits with friends.

Unfortunately, we did get hit with the norovirus (aka the puking bug). While Sophia is the only one who had it, we all got to take part in it. I don't actually wish it on my worst enemy.

Luckily it was fairly quick moving and she recovered in time for our annual New Year's Day pilgrimage to see the flag raising on Prospect Hill. Here are the munchkins bundled up for the event!




Real life resumed the next day with work and school in full swing. Little did we know that more germs were to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment